Journal "skin" for NON-PREMIUM DEVIANTS and GROUPS that are NOT SUPER-GROUPS!
It's finally up! Something for people who doesn't have a premium membership and still wants their journal to give a bit of color
I'm planning to make more colors in the future.
The .zip includes Read me file, and two folders for red and green skin. There are also three
different files in each folder - codes for people who know nothing about coding and for those who would like to customize their "skins" more. PLEASE GET TO KNOW WITH ATTACHED "READ ME" FILE!
1. Do not submit it in your gallery and sell as premium content!
2. Please do not delete my sign on the bottom. This way more people will know about the skins and could use them as well HOW TO USE
1. Simply copy the code and paste it INTO YOUR JOURNAL ENTRY. And edit links in menu and such (more details in "Read me" file)
2. DO NOT EDIT THE JOURNAL ENTRY WHILE USING THE SKIN. You will miss the font face! (don't ask, it's magic...) To avoid this, edit the "skin" in the text file (more details in "Read me" file) and save into your computer. While posting new journals, use the code from the text file instead of copying the old entry and pasting in new one.
3. The <img src="..."/> property doesn't work here so if you want to put headers, dividers and such please use the :thumb XXXX: codes. They works in users and groups journals as well! Tip: To have bigger thumbs, simply add "big" in the thumb code: :thumb12345: --> :bigthumb12345:
4. You can also add text before and after the very beginning and ending of the codes.
5. Please don't bother if the preview looks a bit weird (doesn't have background colors or something). Everything should works fine while posting the journal.
<-- by Inconcabille
Thank you for all favorites in advance! Because of lack of time, I can't thank you all personally
I'm doing commissions for icons, dA resources and coding! Check them out here: fav.me/d4wcpc2